Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Soical Networking

    Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

    Note : Vanguard: Sage of Heros

    Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

    Or make a Xsyon Facebook Page -_- and invite me.

    p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.
    Click the Following Pictures, if you are interested in Either Fallen Lords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ultima Online - Galad the Looter ; I miss the days when trammy was a bad word.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

    Note : Vanguard: Sage of Heros

    Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

    Or make a Xsyon Facebook Page -_- and invite me.

    p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.
    Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Should look like Facebook, (BEFORE YOU FLAME ME)

    Note : Vanguard: Sage of Heros

    Same system ^_^ I think that would be nice having like "First time's" etc.. or discovery or things ^_^

    Or make a Xsyon Facebook Page -_- and invite me.

    p.s. ^_^ no one plays alone, ^_^ even that loney blue you kill <3 is playing with you.
    No one will flame you for facebook...if they do they simply hate technology at its finest... It is the best social media at the moment.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Ew, do you have to use such foul language? The revolting SN words should have gone out of fashion a few years ago anyway, were actually only appropriate for the 1980s, and really, you shouldn't fling them around in public.
    ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm
    Click the Following Pictures, if you are interested in Either Fallen Lords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ultima Online - Galad the Looter ; I miss the days when trammy was a bad word.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    ouch what should I call it than? Networking? or hmm
    Nothing, just go wash your mouth out with soap!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •