Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Racial/Faction Conflict

If there is any sort of racial/faction based PvP in this game, will you take place in it?

I've always hated ARAC, and hope that there is a zombie player race in this game so I can wage war against them.

Re: Racial/Faction Conflict

Tribe vs. Tribe
    Evil vs. Good ?

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

I get the impression the only conflict will be player driven, rather than anything in-game. We're all human and 'race' would only appear to change the colour of your skin. You're going to have to make your own enemies.

Lily wrote:
    I get the impression the only conflict will be player driven, rather than anything in-game. We're all human and 'race' would only appear to change the colour of your skin. You're going to have to make your own enemies.
    Are we sure about the all human thing? Some pictures made it seem like there was a zombie playable race.

Uzik wrote:
    Are we sure about the all human thing? Some pictures made it seem like there was a zombie playable race.
    I thought those were NPC's you could kill?

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Xsyon Citizen

Re:Racial/Faction Conflict

Maybe we start all as normal looking humans, but the ones who play evil chars and slaughter poor carebears will become zombies..... (irony off)

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

Its all human, think your seeing someone in gear. theres a dude wearing a cats head or something too.

hmmm Uzik and Dominus have interesting questions.

/moves on to other posts

Wrekkoning wrote:
    Its all human, think your seeing someone in gear. theres a dude wearing a cats head or something too.
    There's a "Human Bone" armor aswell. The ingridients to craft that has to come from somewhere.
    My guess it's those zombie npc's or other players you kill and scavenge their bones.

Dominus wrote:
    Wrekkoning wrote:
    There's a "Human Bone" armor aswell. The ingridients to craft that has to come from somewhere.
    My guess it's those zombie npc's or other players you kill and scavenge their bones.
    Nothing wrong with good old fashioned cannibalism.

Virtus wrote:
    hmmm Uzik and Dominus have interesting questions.

/moves on to other posts
    You get your teasing arse back here and talk to us young man!