Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sure going to second this even if it play merry hell on my rig. nice find Aramanu

video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClWJT...embedded#at=15
    (doesn't show up in your post with IE 9)

That is amazing. Would love to see something like that in-game. Could you imagine WANTING to get back to your home/tent/etc to get out of that?

A weather system like that would be freaking amazing. It adds a lot of immersion and realism to the game. Xyson could add a bunch of effects to a storm like that such as comfort levels, because being drenched in a rainstorm is no fun, wind slowing the character down, and maybe even a random chance of lightning strike (mainly on trees that could destroy it, but sometimes humans get hit.)

My heart just skipped at the thought of how awesome this would be in my new favourite game.

I started checking out this unity program and im very impressed. I my self would love to see that in Xsyon as well if Jooky can do it. I see dollar signs and a bigger range of players to flock to Xsyon if this could be done. The more real you make a game the more gamers will come. Most want admit it but they will.

I also seen tornadoes in this unity program which would add a nice twist to game play where a village can be effectted.
    Like in real life tornadoes hit flat land more than they do land surrounded by hills. I can see trees getting tore down an animals running away from there area for a time being effecting resources which add nice realizem to the game and causing players to want to play for hour's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcoox View Post
    My heart just skipped at the thought of how awesome this would be in my new favourite game.
    :| You could say you were

__8
    :|

_
    8| Blown away

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yes this would be great in the game, right now rain is so boring and bland and pointless...and short.