Thread: no pre-order

no pre-order

Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?

Re:no pre-order

People who pre-order get early access, which should be in the next couple of weeks. There's no NDA so I'm sure you'll hear all about it then along with vids.

Xsyon Citizen

retropert wrote:
    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).

Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).
    I can fraps a video of <insert game> in about 5 minutes. You?

The game is not ready to be shown. That's why we don't see anything.

JCatano wrote:
    Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:

Your right, it isn't, they are still working on the new speed tree.

Virtus wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:

Your right, it isn't, they are still working on the new speed tree.
    I bought my past 10 MMOs strictly because of SpeedTree! :woohoo:

That wasn't one of his 3 reasons for not having footage. It's ok if a game simply isn't ready to shown. Nobody will freak out if a developer would be direct and say just that. People would probably rejoice because of the honesty.

Show a screenshot or video including trees with no textures, and the "This game needs another year in beta!" comments will start popping up in every major MMORPG forum. Not really a smart thing to do a month before release.

You clearly seem to be aware of the three reasons the Devs gave for not doing a video. So why is there a thread for this?

No there isn't a beta except for the early access pre-orders get.

No they aren't making an official video due to the reasons presented in the corresponding thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This thread is made for people to owning you.wtf is so hard to understand