Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: no pre-order

  1. #1

    no pre-order

    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?

  2. #2

    Re:no pre-order

    People who pre-order get early access, which should be in the next couple of weeks. There's no NDA so I'm sure you'll hear all about it then along with vids.

  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    12

    Re:no pre-order

    retropert wrote:
    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).

  4. #4

    Re:no pre-order

    Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:
    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).
    I can fraps a video of <insert game> in about 5 minutes. You?

    The game is not ready to be shown. That's why we don't see anything.

  5. #5

    Re:no pre-order

    JCatano wrote:
    Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:
    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).
    I can fraps a video of <insert game> in about 5 minutes. You?

    The game is not ready to be shown. That's why we don't see anything.
    Your right, it isn't, they are still working on the new speed tree.

  6. #6

    Re:no pre-order

    Virtus wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    Geezy wrote:
    retropert wrote:
    Without a lot more information, No. Is there a beta, how can I actualy see this game?
    The devs have already said multiple times that they aren't going to be using development time to create any videos, so your only option is to wait for those that pre-ordered to post some videos when they get access to the game (hopefully sometime this week).
    I can fraps a video of <insert game> in about 5 minutes. You?

    The game is not ready to be shown. That's why we don't see anything.
    Your right, it isn't, they are still working on the new speed tree.
    I bought my past 10 MMOs strictly because of SpeedTree! :woohoo:

    That wasn't one of his 3 reasons for not having footage. It's ok if a game simply isn't ready to shown. Nobody will freak out if a developer would be direct and say just that. People would probably rejoice because of the honesty.

  7. #7

    Re:no pre-order

    Show a screenshot or video including trees with no textures, and the "This game needs another year in beta!" comments will start popping up in every major MMORPG forum. Not really a smart thing to do a month before release.

  8. #8

    Re:no pre-order

    You clearly seem to be aware of the three reasons the Devs gave for not doing a video. So why is there a thread for this?

    No there isn't a beta except for the early access pre-orders get.

    No they aren't making an official video due to the reasons presented in the corresponding thread.


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  9. #9

    Re:no pre-order

    This thread is made for people to owning you.wtf is so hard to understand

Similar Threads

  1. Beta ore someting
    By patrickrock in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:18 AM
  2. Random animated gifs! (Bandwidth Intensive)
    By inferno3387 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:01 AM
  3. So I preordered right
    By Akasha in forum Developer Zone Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •