Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    For everyone who complains about Griefing

    Click the Following Pictures, if you are interested in Either Fallen Lords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ultima Online - Galad the Looter ; I miss the days when trammy was a bad word.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I don't know if I consider that griefing if it's something allowed by the game mechanics.

  3. #3
    i have a mental disorder which prevents me from comprehending 2D... =(

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Real griefing occurs in real life. Like if someone came to your place and stole your pizza pops and diapers. You would be sad and grieved. Please don't try to define griefing as it has many faces.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    Real griefing occurs in real life. Like if someone came to your place and stole your pizza pops and diapers. You would be sad and grieved. Please don't try to define griefing as it has many faces.
    griefing will be after i loot you and load your dead body up with dirt

    hope you choose a non lootable shovel as your starter weapon

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    griefing will be after i loot you and load your dead body up with dirt

    hope you choose a non lootable shovel as your starter weapon
    +1
    Click the Following Pictures, if you are interested in Either Fallen Lords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ultima Online - Galad the Looter ; I miss the days when trammy was a bad word.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    griefing will be after i loot you and load your dead body up with dirt

    hope you choose a non lootable shovel as your starter weapon
    You still need your snickers Betty?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    You still need your snickers Betty?
    im only betty on the weekends and that costs $15 extra

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    im only betty on the weekends and that costs $15 extra
    for a final cost of $20?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •