I would like to know a few things about the game before I pre order it

1 are there a set amount of skills you can learn I hate when sand box game limit you to a set amount you can learn like mortal online did

2 how hard is it to be a solo player is there limits to what a solo play can accomplish alone I am a hermit at heart and love to be the lone player deep in the forest/mountain hunting and trading villages rather then being a part of them

3 I know there are animals in the game but just what can you do after you kill them can you butcher them skins them use their hides meats bones to craft ?

4 what type of object can you craft is it limited to houses and walls and tools or can you make boats for the river and go fish in a lake with the boat can you make a cart to haul more then 1 log at a time when cutting trees

5 is there a night/day/weather system is there snow rain lightning storms?

6 just what type of animals are in the game horses cows pigs wolfs boars bears is there a mount travel system or are you forced to walk around a big world on your own 2 feet

7 is there a hunger or thirst system in the game can I starve to death

8 how do you protect your stuff when your offline whats the system they have in place to stop people from running off with your stuff

9 whats the death system like do you lose all your items do you lose skills?

10 would you suggest this game to anyone you know is it worth it?
After waiting for dark fall and being let down after waiting for mortal online and being let down I have been looking for a decent sand box mmo for around 5-6 years and really don’t want to waste money anymore

After watching the few decent info videos on you tube this game looks like what I have been waiting for a 3d haven and hearth mmo but the you tube videos just have to little info on the game so I thought I would ask here before I am let down yet again