Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there any way to see what

Number you are for pre-order? I feel like I should be in the top 50 for sure, But don't know %100

I think I came cross this game site about a week after it went live. I pre-ordered with in an hour of finding it.

Don't know if I am missing something simple, are not.

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Visitor

Re:Is there any way to see what

aliksteel wrote:
    Number you are for pre-order? I feel like I should be in the top 50 for sure, But don't know %100

I think I came cross this game site about a week after it went live. I pre-ordered with in an hour of finding it.

Don't know if I am missing something simple, are not.
    I'm surprised you haven't been offered a position as an irc channel operator or possibly a forum administrator; you certainly fulfill all the essential criteria.

Maybe I didn't make that clear, I was wanting to know if there was a way to see in what order you was in the pre-order. I feel like I would be a part of the first 50 people to pre-order. No entitlement!

This was because we will get in-game with the first come, first served.

I was wanting to know if there was a way to see what number I was in pre-ordering.

Now if there any one that is not with Tribe Tribe(as they seem to feel a need to walk on every one post no matter if they have anything to say or not)that can tell me if there is a way to see what position I fall in at.

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Visitor

aliksteel wrote:
    Maybe I didn't make that clear, I was wanting to know if there was a way to see in what order you was in the pre-order. I feel like I would be a part of the first 50 people to pre-order. No entitlement!

I was wanting to know if there was a way to see what number I was in pre-ordering.
    I'm not sure I fully understood.
    Could you repeat yourself again please?

You hit your fingers with a large hammer and if they break you were most likely the 50th preorder.

aliksteel wrote:

Now if there any one that is not with Tribe Tribe(as they seem to feel a need to walk on every one post no matter if they have anything to say or not)that can tell me if there is a way to see what position I fall in at.
    Has it been stated that the pre-order order will be used as a guideline to who gets in the game first?
    I always thought first come, first served would be more of a server entry thing. As for Xsyon to be problem solving they need to have the numbers in-game.
    So what happens if they only allow 50 people to d/l the server, but some people take longer to download, or don't check the email, or just don't have time to play?

If Xsyon feels the world is still to empty, more people will be allowed in.
    There is the high level design of a gameplay mechanic. Then there is what everyone does in spite of it.

Diocletian wrote:
    If Xsyon feels the world is still to empty, more people will be allowed in.
    Yea, and my guess would be that means capping the server.

"Server is full".

It will happen the way it happens every other time with these games.

They will email 20-50 people with the download link. Those people will download the client. Make a game account and try to log in.

If the game doesnt crash, the patcher works and there arent any strange hardware bugs then they will send the download link to more people and continue this pattern until all the pre-orders have been given access.

Just wait and see.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us