All,

The Wolverines have been working on the NVR for some time now and we have a skeleton of a site up that will soon be populated with gameplay information and news. The site will double as a fansite, a wiki and an RP backdrop for the Wolverines as well as any other RP tribes that wish to join us.

I hesitate to call it an alliance, but well, most people won't be able to understand or distinguish between various terms so we'll just call it an alliance for now. The goal is to create a backdrop and storyline to share between RP tribes. Some factions within the NVR will be allied while others will be competing within the Republic against other tribes. Think of it as a real nation with not all entities in it for the greater good and only for the betterment of themselves.

The skeleton site is up at: [url]http://www.newvegasrepublic.com[/url]. We have forums and a wiki installed, but the styles are being worked on as we speak.

We have a shared TS3 and website hosting available for any fledgling RP tribes that want to take advantage of those services. We are also willing to design the site and provide you with signatures if you wish.

Our goal is to encourage RP and give everyone a bit of player generated lore to play around with.

If you're interested in joining up or working with us, please shoot me a PM.

Also, yes, I had the site and name registered and have been using it since before Fallout New Vegas was even announced. You're a self admitted tool if you skip over this bit of text and instantly comment on the name. I guess we'll find out how bad the ADD is on the internet these days ...