Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ramen and Crackers

Sigh only so much anime, movies and tv you can watch while waiting for the 3 hours to past for the sever. ^_^ ... sighh -_- at least Thread Wars are mildly entertaining, I mean the insults and pictures people pull out of their ass ^_^ Works of art.
    Click the Following Pictures, if you are interested in Either Fallen Lords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ultima Online - Galad the Looter ; I miss the days when trammy was a bad word.

Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Did anyone see the thread that open for a whole 20seconds.
    better question, did anyone care?

Previous MMOs:NC,AC,AC2,AO,WoW,CoX,DDO,UO,EQ,EQ2,SWG,EvE,VG ,FFXI,PS,Xyson,APB,AoC,CO,Linage,Linage2,LOTRO,TR, WaR.

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    better question, did anyone care?
    someone did or it would've been deleted.
    dohhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..

Previous MMOs:NC,AC,AC2,AO,WoW,CoX,DDO,UO,EQ,EQ2,SWG,EvE,VG ,FFXI,PS,Xyson,APB,AoC,CO,Linage,Linage2,LOTRO,TR, WaR.

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    but caring about the post existing, and the validity and interest of its content are not directly related..
    however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
    I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
    or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    ok people, concentrate... back to my thread.

im serious. always serious.
    I gave your thread 5 stars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eh fur.. regardless, the threads that have any to do with what I think you're talking about should be deleted anyway. It's pretty inconsiderate.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    however, it was still deleted within seconds, -_- sigh I've been wondering where do one HIRE a mod?
    I mean do you go onto the Unemployeement office to hire one?
    or is there like a speical location? hmm I wonder.
    lets say they did hire one from there...so your logic is people that was released from a job during a recession, are somehow less capable of completing a task fairly than someone thats gainfully employed?