View Poll Results: Simple Poll for simple Player...

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be placing a Homestead Totem (solo player OR with other players)

57 40.14%
  • I will be joining a Homestead (2-4 players and NOT placing a Totem)

4 2.82%
  • I will be placing a Tribal Totem (5+ players)

37 26.06%
  • I will be joining a Tribe of 5+ ( NOT placing a Totem)

44 30.99%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Homestead vs Tribe (invalid poll included)

So lets just trim some fat on these polls and focus on what portion of the active forum community is actually placing the Totem.

Do you keep editing your post to bump your thread? Cause it seems like it... and if so, thats pretty pathetic dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Do you keep editing your post to bump your thread? Cause it seems like it... and if so, thats pretty pathetic dude.
    What are you smoking? everytime someone votes it bumps the thread. How many edit notices do you see on my post?

I'm loving the poll title: (Invalid poll included). Nicely done.

We need more polls about who is going to be playing with poles in game. I dont see an issue here at all. Hell I'm polish so its nice to have some discussion about us for one.

Poland has some very fine looking ladies, you have my vote.

May i ask a question?

How do i start a TRIBE ? in the same way i start a homestead??
    But if a tribe requires 5 player to be created, how can i create it O_o ? do i need 5 players to stand in the same place ? how does it work?

You can make a tribe by yourself. You can't place a totem until your tribe has 5 members on the roster. I think only the tribe leader needs to be present to place the pole.

/wavesatpoles

Ohh i see. Thank you very much

but you can make a tribe with yourself...If you know how to work the system and get every tool...been doing it since a tribe was big at ten...sure each tribe will have a lvl 70 Tool...but I AGAIN will be the first Castle Rock Cat Hat....and the first with a Supriem Quality Cat Hat given to out Guides...