Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    I vote for Siege's have War Camps and WAR Totem's that are a spawn point and can only be placed with in X range or the defending tribe area and all bins will go public once the siege is over.
    Good idea!

Make them spawnable when a tribal siege is happening, and also destroyable to end the siege! Players would still need to regear, heal up, and do general after dying things before running back into the combat fray.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    +1 to this.

Choosing to be "evil" has its ups and downs. These types of people would need to be on their "A" game at all times. Thus, group coordination and cohesion is a high priority.

Everyone should have to spawn back at their totems regardless of situation imo.
    I agree with both of these guys. Don't give "evil" an easy path because we don't want it. The hard work just makes your tears taste better, imo. And as for this situation, I agree that "good or bad" should respawn back at their respective totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Eremon View Post

Just another plea from the big, bad, "hardcore" Pvp'ers looking for an "I win" easy mode button.

Gank til we win! Zerg til we win! We hardcore! (lol)
    ^^ THIS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eremon View Post
    What you're really advocating is a way for evil forces to zerg a tribe until they win, instead of licking your wounds back at home base and having to "re-group" to make another assault.

Just another plea from the big, bad, "hardcore" Pvp'ers looking for an "I win" easy mode button.

Gank til we win! Zerg til we win! We hardcore! (lol)
    Just to clear this up :

the real pvpers are here saying they DON'T want an easy respawn option. give us a challenge, thats why we're evil