Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

One Week? You promised two...

Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th. We have compiled a list of saved totems from the 18th and will email the tribe and homestead leaders in advance of the final wipe.
    What happened here?

Err, can we get what we paid for please..?

yeah we're losing playtime now?

^_^ I agree, what is going on. First you are using the Totems, than you are not using them totems now you are using the totems and first we given 2 weeks of extra gameplay now one week and what's next 0 weeks?

.... or what instead of 2 months free 1 ?

Just wondering.

I don't think we lose any playtime since we got a bonus of 2 weeks. But the whole point I preordered was for the almost 2 week headstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    I don't think we lose any playtime since we got a bonus of 2 weeks. But the whole point I preordered was for the almost 2 week headstart.
    that 2 week headstart is what we're losing, at least a week of it.

Would be nice to see some consistency in the announcements. Agreed.

I'm pretty sure we'll all be getting the 2 weeks. It wont be a 2 week headstart though..... But I hate to break it to you guys the "headstart" was just to make you feel special. Anyone who buys the game gets immediate access, just think of it as "extra" time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginServerDown View Post
    that 2 week headstart is what we're losing, at least a week of it.
    I want to play but to he honest I am really not worried about the aprox. $4 a week subscription costs

I gotta admit, this sucks! 1st the head start isn't going to be until the 7th or so!!! second we are losing a week of the head start!! This is very Sad!!!

As far as the totems are concerned, they stated it earlier that they were gonna try to use the data from the pre-launch positions.

very veRY VERY sad!