Thread: Titles

Titles

I'm assuming there will be certain titles in the game that someone can attach to their name. whether its part of being in a tribe or not.

Curious if people would find a title that is gained by defeating enemies you are at war with, an interesting feature.

ie. "Vyper, The Tribe Tribe Slayer"

Obviously it is only gained while at war and only after a certain amount of kills. (perhaps a lofty amount of kills or asset destruction so people may aswell start singing the "DOOM" song when that player appears.

Easily done I would think. Even DarkFall keeps track of all the players you've killed.

*shrugs*

Re: Titles

i remember mabinogi with its nice titles like "XXX, the Bear Slayer with Bare Hands" it gives something like +10 str

^Mabinogi? Really? Were you on drugs when playing that?

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Re:Titles

I think it's be cool on the player's "paperdoll" but not just some text always floating over their head.

Dominus wrote:
    i liked the combat system :P

Kuroi wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    i liked the combat system :P
    i still play mabinogi as i like the game... however i plan to quit it for this game when it comes out as this game sounds so much better as of now.