Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tribes Moving - Add a option to move the totem

Currently the way i get it if a tribe setup the villiage and town in a area they cant just abanndon everything and move the totem.

What happends if the world expands and a tribe want to move, at that point they'll have to disband the totem and reinvite all the members again.

Doing that with 5-6 members is fine but it could start to become a pain with 20-30 people having to be at the same location at the same time.

I mean the indians didnt close down their tribe just because they moved around, they moved as a tribe.

this comes up a lot, I'm sure they will come up with something for this eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    this comes up a lot, I'm sure they will come up with something for this eventually.
    Yeah, hopefully. The ability to migrate from one place to another would be great, especially if it left everything we built in its place, so that the game world would always be different even after tribes moved on. Of course, it should be something you can't do quickly or easily so that it can't be exploited for a number of other reasons.

I want to stress this matter

I would also like to stress this. This is a very important piece to the game, as well as being able to "upgrade" without having to disband.

/agree

With some restrictions though (ie. tribe can't move twice a day/week, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by gabbo View Post
    /agree

With some restrictions though (ie. tribe can't move twice a day/week, etc).
    Once per season would make sense if you ask me.

Agreed... maybe something that can be worked on in a leadership tree. Definitely should have an obnoxious cool-down though. Once a season sounds about right. I see where this can be used in a negative manner for those few who like to cause drama though. Wreck a territory, move on, wreck more.