Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rofl....

I have lost str, aglity and spirit too. i ran around diggin ditches and only died once to pvp,but i did kill a few other people. I even ran around the lake once. while i was running around the lake i lost a str point then an hour or so later the aglity. never did i run out of water or food and i kept it in the middle to 75% mark.

it seems to me alot of people lose one str point then one aglity. i would say its a bug. The spirit i am nto sure cause i was running around fighting amd chopping wood.

I think it's a bug as well.

It has happened to all of us who have played. There seems to be no logic to it.

I have only loss 1 spirit point and been doing lots of stuff all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I've lost in strength, agility and spirit....havent gained in anything. All I do is run everywhere, been carrying sand and rocks and bricks...how the hell do I lose in agility and strength?
    I guess you wont be auto-running against a wall when we go to bed for 8 hours......
    Only way you would lose those points is from AFK running and not eating/drinking.....

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    I guess you wont be auto-running against a wall when we go to bed for 8 hours......
    Only way you would lose those points is from AFK running and not eating/drinking.....
    just to clear this up...unlike you, I dont use those types of activities. Whether you believe, matters not.

I too lost a point in Strength for no apparent reason, not sure about Agility. But I swam back and forth across the lake about 5 times then noticed I had lost a point in Strength - THIS IS DEFINITELY A BUG

My food bar remains almost always at 1/4 to half - and my water at 1/2 to full

Xsyon Citizen
    Did you check your Weapon ? The preorder weapons provide your char with a bonus on some stats - so if you switch weapons that bonus should be gone and if you put it on again - the bonus should show up again ... just my 2 cents ;-)

Go and try it out (and have a look at the preorder weapons and their bonus!)

GL & HF

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    Did you check your Weapon ? The preorder weapons provide your char with a bonus on some stats - so if you switch weapons that bonus should be gone and if you put it on again - the bonus should show up again ... just my 2 cents ;-)

Go and try it out (and have a look at the preorder weapons and their bonus!)

GL & HF
    I didn't have the preorder weapon - never choose it when I made my char. But that is good to know!

Also I lost a point in spirit. Its been a while now since I lost those points, and even though I built 2 roads expanding across 1.5 zones, nothing has changed there - its been the same since first day of creation, that is when I originally noticed it.

Happened to me as well STR and AGI. I assumed it was statloss related to working on crafting. . of course those stats did not increase.