My Favorite Profession

I love bonecrafting right now. It's so thrilling to go off on a hunt for an hour and a half and come back with 3 animals worth of bones and set to work making armor. It makes the whole process feel so much more rewarding once you have a bone set complete(though failure hurts). I've noticed that almost all my recipes require 10 screws though! Anyone else have this problem

i think screws part more easy ( scavengig or sorting but like more scavengig )

Xsyon Citizen
    i like running around and foraging. and fishing and jumping. then sometimes just for fun , i'll take 10 fish and toss em on the ground and run away.

2 hours...in all seriousness, i'm into bonecrafting and i cant wait to get hunting. my only issue right now is that i'm getting lost in my own zone! i think i'm spending too much time leveling lol....anyway happy hunting yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    i like running around and foraging. and fishing and jumping. then sometimes just for fun , i'll take 10 fish and toss em on the ground and run away.

2 hours...in all seriousness, i'm into bonecrafting and i cant wait to get hunting. my only issue right now is that i'm getting lost in my own zone! i think i'm spending too much time leveling lol....anyway happy hunting yall.
    i fkn lold

I make pretty baskets
    and I likes it
    104 fever ftw!
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50

Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!

just a note, but if you have some freetime RUN AROUND YOUR ZONE. During the launch days that's pretty much all i did and i have a good knowledge of the area now. I like to navigate based on landmarks so learning those in my area helped a ton.