tribe that you joined? if you leave
    the tribe on one will it leave them
    on all of the characters?

This was implemented on Guild Wars,
    I found it to be helpful so that alts
    didn't have to be added over and over
    whenever a new one was created.

Re:Alts in a Tribe

How am i going to spy on you if all my characters are tied to ATS? GAH! guess I'll need a second account.

I really like this suggestion. It makes sence and there is no reason not to have it unless the coding didn't allow for it (or it would take a long time).

TangerineSky wrote:
    I really like this suggestion. It makes sence and there is no reason not to have it unless the coding didn't allow for it (or it would take a long time).
    That all three chars are forced into the same tribe? :huh:

Lily wrote:
    TangerineSky wrote:
    I don't see why you would need to join different tribes unless you were up to something fishy or trying to get around a system. As long as you didn't have inflated membership counts.

Xsyon Citizen

Lily wrote:
    TangerineSky wrote:
    Did I miss something somewhere saying that each account only had 3 toons? Not that I mind how many, I've played games where you had 1 and others that had 10. Just want to make sure I didn't overlook some important other info
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

Just because my main is in a particular tribe, there's nothing to say that I want all my chars to be clanned. What if I want a crafter that isn't going to get ganked all the time for my main's affiliations?

I don't think tying all alt's on one account to one tribe will help much. I had 3 accounts in EVE running on multiple PC's primarily for "intelligence gathering". Spying is a legitimate tactic and play style in my opinion.

I think spying is pretty low. Dirty trick that is pure OOC.

I like the idea of all alts in one tribe, thus you can not be a zerger when you want then hide from your actions. Having played eve some, I understand that spying can make the game more challenging, yet I believe that you should at least be forced to run that second account to do it ;-)