Tusken Fortress. Welcoming all SWG refugees.

Hello all. As the title says, we're former SWG players looking for more tribesmen that are looking to expand our tribe. We'd love to have more galaxies players join us, but anyone is welcome. Our settlement is already coming along great with a few allies in the area. Our main goal is to establish a safe and fortified homefront, while paying attention to the needs of our tribe members. We have vent, and are very fun, mature, and goal oriented players. We're also looking for a solid group of people that will help us decide what the future holds for us. If you're interested in checking out our fortress in progress, feel free to give me your name here, and I'll contact you in game, or just send a tell to me, A'sharad.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay

As I just joined your tribe yesterday A'sharad, our settlement is coming along great! I love playing with you guys it has been a blast. I cant wait to see what we can do in the future to improve our Tribe. Thanks for the fun. You guys are great.

servers seem to be being heavily tested today. Good thing. oh btw, still recruiting, check us out!

Welcome Raykin and Silorus to the tusken fortress! it's a pleasure to have you on board! Still need a few helping hands @ the Tuskan Fortress. Where dreams are made possible

Hey mate, me and Ramith are considering joining you guys ase you and Raykin are quite awesome

I'm under another ingame nick nowadays though as Uril or whatever it was is just a temp name

ahhh great news! i'm getting ready to start a new thread with alot more details and whatnot so keep an eye out

EDIT: Feel free to lock/delete this thread