We are no longer going to be associated with TGM, this is our official statement.

I'm not going to go into details about our decision and I will not reply to any comments left in this thread.

We are not hostile against any tribes, including hopi and we will not be used as a staging ground for any tribe to use as a base of attack on any other tribe this includes any tribe from TGM.

Edit:

I was contacted by Furnaku today to let me know he had us recorded saying that we would allow them to use our base as a staging ground for attacks on Hopi - and it's TRUE - we did say this. He wouldn't stop arguing with us about leaving their alliance and at one point he tried to say we would have to change our tribe name. [B]lol[/B]. We wanted him out of our vent, we were trying to be nice - however I forgot who we were dealing with.

So, I'll say it again, [I]"We are not hostile against any tribes, [B]including hopi[/B] and we will not be used as a staging ground for any tribe to use as a base of attack on any other tribe this includes any tribe from TGM." [/I]

[I]This is my [B]for real[/B] last word on the subject.[/I]