Unmitigated Terraforming and Building.

I would like to see some areas where tribes and individuals could build and terraform without having to have the rights to those areas.

It doesn't have to be the whole map, but I'd like to see some areas where everyone has the rights to build and terraform.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    I would like to see some areas where tribes and individuals could build and terraform without having to have the rights to those areas.

It doesn't have to be the whole map, but I'd like to see some areas where everyone has the rights to build and terraform.
    Isn't that called the beach

Without protection ? I have no problem with allowing players to build and terraform freely in some areas, but lot of them will be upset seeing that their work has been destroyed overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Without protection ? I have no problem with allowing players to build and terraform freely in some areas, but lot of them will be upset seeing that their work has been destroyed overnight.
    Yes. Without protection. If they want protected terraforming they are more than welcome to do so on their own land. I'd like to see terraforming actually being strategically viable outside of tribal land.

I would not be opposed to this thread being locked/deleted as I made a new thread that encapsulates this thread's suggestion.