Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update!

Update!

Hey Everyone,

Giving you a quick update on the status of things. Before I do that though I will note that I will delete any and all posts in this thread concerning the game "to be a scam" or "where are the videos" and any related topics, we have more then enough of them floating around you can post there.

First and for most Jooky's (Xsyon's) main goal is to have the game in the best condition possible before the release of Xsyon. This is not to say there will not be any bugs or that it will be PERFECTLY balanced, merely a game that will have all the content in the features list and have it functioning as intended by April 15.

The team did have a few hiccups during the week that have set them back a bit but they are, as stated before, working around the clock to have this game ready as soon as possible.

I saw a few people stating

Well if he is busy with the game why is he listed as online?
    This would be because of all the private messages and email he receives every day asking about features in the game. He takes time to login, to read his PMs, and takes further time to respond to each one.

Now for my own 2 cents:

I have been staying away from most of the "scam" and "where are the vids" posts because its a fruitless. Now, because I will be keeping this thread clear I will address mature concerns with mature answers and I will tell you what I know and the reasons behind them to the best of my ability. And to some of you out there, yes I will be basically regurgitating what I have heard but I will thrown in some of my own hind site and other observations.

I hope this post helps at least some of you, if not all of you, with your concerns.

Re: Update!

Thanks for the update, Virtus. I figured the dev team may have just had some setbacks. I'm ok to wait while those get ironed out. I would rather not get early access to a broken game or severely bugged game, because then you would have people complaining too. I think a lot of people just wanted a heads up as to what was going on. So, my question is, with the setbacks, what kind of time frame are we looking at now ? I realize this may be difficult to speculate on, but what about a conservative estimate ? Should we just keep our eyes on the April 15th release date ?

I do not want to give a time frame or dates for early entry due to people's habits of holding people to their word and I would not want to put Jooky in a position of "well Virtus said next weekend so where is it" as that would get me in trouble.

At this current time April 15th is still the set release date.

Chuteboxe39 wrote:
    Thanks for the update, Virtus. I figured the dev team may have just had some setbacks. I'm ok to wait while those get ironed out. I would rather not get early access to a broken game or severely bugged game, because then you would have people complaining too. I think a lot of people just wanted a heads up as to what was going on. So, my question is, with the setbacks, what kind of time frame are we looking at now ? I realize this may be difficult to speculate on, but what about a conservative estimate ? Should we just keep our eyes on the April 15th release date ?
    This , And also , If we dont get early Access , For those that pre ordered with that in mind Is there some compensation? Or was the Ability as an added bonus? Im guessing added bonus purely because of the two free months and the ingame weapon. Cheers!

Re:Update!

Virtus wrote:
    The team did have a few hiccups during the week that have set them back a bit but they are, as stated before, working around the clock to have this game ready as soon as possible.
    At first i thought there was no update in the update, but after re-reading it I found it. No news though.

Yay! I'm famous!

But I'd rather have Jooky spend all the precious time he has on the game and flat out ignore all the PM's/e-mails. Dealing with the public shouldn't be his concern.
    I hope he's also not the one answering all the FAQ questions?

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Early entry was more or less a bonus for pre-ordering for I feel that most people did not pre-order the game based on getting early entry but for the features and the savings.

Dominus, Yes he is

Dear lord. No wonder they're having hiccups. It's because of people like this :
    Sweet I cant wait to get a reply to the questions I asked. Though there was 16 of them so it may take a while.
    Seriously. Most of the guys bothering FAQ are just nitpicking the feature list and wasting Jooky's time.
    Stay the hell away from FAQ and we'll be able to play that much sooner.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Xsyon Citizen

This may seem like a redundant question, but I think this may clarify things a bit.

With the 15 April release date, if no one is allowed in early, would it just be an opening of the floodgates where everyone who pre-ordered would get in at once or would it still be in groups of 20-50 according to first come first served?

If it was still done that way it would in a sense be "earlier" access than those who hadn't pre-ordered maintaining the "pecking order" of purchasers.

If not and we're all allowed in on the 15th then I guess your special in-game weapon and two free months of gameplay are more of your reward.