You know what, I'm ok with this decision for a non-split server. Yes, we all know Xsyon needs some more features and whatnot added. We don't all know exactly what features will be added though, or when.

Without vital information like that, I'm fine keeping it down to one server with a slightly altered rule-set. Later on, maybe we'll get a chance to destroy totems or raid homesteads, but for now... it works.

I like the game as is, knowing these things are wrong and knowing they need some changes. I'd rather see the changes occur slowly and naturally with the game development than harsh and sudden like the proposed split would have been.

Look what happens to game that try to change too hard, too fast - it happened with UO and SWG. Even WoW's gotten some flack over the past several months. The decision to slightly alter the rules and gradually add changes over time is one I'm fine with.

I like this game. I don't want to see it flushed down the toilet to appeal to one extreme or the other in terms of play preference.