Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seperate Quest Totem From Tribe Totem

I'd like to see the ability to place a seperate totem for quests, so that we can keep peeople out of the areas where we don't want them to be.

Right now everything is tied to your tribe totem and that dictates the center of your territory, I'd really like to keep people from having to travel through our entire city just to get to the quest totem.

I agree.. a lot of tribes are boxing in their totem, so I guess they don't plan on using it as an npc merchant (the collect quests, bring me x of this, I'll give you that.. barter trade).

Having a second totem or some other fancy tribal item to place where you want would solve the fact that the totem gives tribe info that some might want to keep secure

maybe players could build a notice board to place their quests on instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner55 View Post
    There we go, a notice board.. Obvious when you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner55 View Post
    Heh, good idea. A separate totem for quests, and trade would be great.

Agree completely, with this idea.

I completely agree with this. Not only can you not tell if a tribe has a quest on their totem that you can do but you also have to travel into the center of their area before you even know if they are good or evil.

They could even make it possible to click YOUR totem and see quests available from other tribes or homesteads. Accept the quest and turn in the quest at the other tribe or homesteads totem.

*Lurks angrily by the notice board.*

Oh wait, I actually like this idea. Never mind.

And it will come in even more handy when I finally figure out how to completely bury my 'real' totem safely underground and put my mud hut on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    *Lurks angrily by the notice board.*

Oh wait, I actually like this idea. Never mind.

And it will come in even more handy when I finally figure out how to completely bury my 'real' totem safely underground and put my mud hut on top of it.
    I would love to hide my totem too so people can't know where I live or how many people are in my tribe