Terraforming and Rock

Anyone who have ever terraformed know what a pain this is....

So what if it was like this: "You are unable to terraform here" you have to puff out a pickaxe do 10 digs at the same patch to soften it up or make it into dirt or something similar.

Or even just let it work like terraforming 1 patch at a time just make it take alot longer, i mean that resource feels infinate.

Maybe have it accessble at a certain terraforming lvl 75? maybe... so some effort is required to get there, and not being able to do it
    of the bat

Which is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Anyone who have ever terraformed know what a pain this is....

So what if it was like this: "You are unable to terraform here" you have to puff out a pickaxe do 10 digs at the same patch to soften it up or make it into dirt or something similar.

Or even just let it work like terraforming 1 patch at a time just make it take alot longer, i mean that resource feels infinate.

Which is wrong.

You mean it's harder to exavate rock then dig dirt. Holy lord!!

Nerf Rock!!

I agree, rock blocking our settlement is a pain.

This was necessary to stop players from dramatically altering the lake and rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    This was necessary to stop players from dramatically altering the lake and rivers.
    Well then they should just remove the rock in unneccisary spots, I am far from a lake or river and there is still rock blocking terraforming.