Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make the totem Drops on Sat 12 Mar

I am glad to see we are finally moving towards the final wipe but I question why on Earth would we make the totem drops on fri 11 9 AM PST when most of the North America base players will be at work...

I know it is hard to please everyone but could'nt we do this on a Saturday instead where we know most of the people will be able to be on ????

He cannot do that. We could crash the server. It has to be "staged". Great solution we have here....really ensures confidence in playing this game large scale....lol

You have to have 10 people to tribe up. Do you have anyone out of those 10 maybe that can be online Friday?

Same boat here. Work 9-6 Thursday so I can help set up with tribe but Friday 8-5. If you think about it it's kind of realistic. When the shit hits the fan in real life most of the people will be at work. And the homeless and unemployed will have all the time they need to squat and loot .

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiddy View Post
    If you think about it it's kind of realistic. When the shit hits the fan in real life most of the people will be at work. And the homeless and unemployed will have all the time they need to squat and loot .
    HAHA Quote of the day!

I've taken the day off on Friday. So it'd BETTER be on Friday! lol

I think the whole point of setting everything up during the week is so when Saturday comes every one can play the game. If they did tribe placing on Saturday then every one would log in in the morning and not be able to play all day.

I predict...a ..dare I say...Pandemic (hehe) of Xsyon flu hitting the States on Friday.

I think this is their only way to get around the lag, most people won't have all of their members on at that time though.

Times are good for us EU lot

Aye guess I'll go AWOL.