Thread: Item decay

Item decay

So when item is done does it disapear? Is there a message telling you your knife just broke down? Or am I about to find out on Thursday?

I don't think it will be implemented for a while after launch, just my 2 Canadian cents.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

I would think that item decay would be part of the March 15th launch update. It's too important to the game world.

So people who start on the 10th would have great advantage of having unlimited tools to grind with until 15th? WOW, pre-ordering just became better

good question, is repairing items going to be in the game as a skill? should toolcraft have a repair skill?

Xsyon Citizen
    In order to make toolcrafting a vital craft, I guess repairing won't be implemented. Or it will require very rare items.

I don't think there will be any indication of the decay of the tool/weapon. So one day you'll see your item broken and disapears : Surprise ! "Damn, I need another one!" => Go look for a toolcrafter.

I think hovering one the items gave two details about them

1- Their quality (Junk, poor, good, etc)
    2- How woen it was (wich is decay, if its worn, heavilly worn, etc..)

So you should have a clear idea of when the item is going to break (like...if its heavilly worn...)

I think hovering one the items gave two details about them

1- Their quality (Junk, poor, good, etc)
    2- How woen it was (wich is decay, if its worn, heavilly worn, etc..)

So you should have a clear idea of when the item is going to break (like...if its heavilly worn...)