Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would You Pay Girls to Play Games With You?

So I'm doing my daily game news reading on the Internet and come across this gem: http://kotaku.com/5499552/would-you-...h-you/gallery/

Supposedly, this site makes you pay $8.25 to play a XBOX Live game with a girl for 10 minutes or a Flash game like Checkers with Webcam enabled for 6 minutes. The girl gets 5 bucks.

So I was curious, what is your opinion? Would you pay a girl to play games with you? What if she was a bombshell?

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money, but I'm sure there is a market for it like there is anything else. 1200 girls have already registered to be "Play Dates" and the site opens tomorrow. I guess we'll see!

Re: Would You Pay Girls to Play Games With You?

Never. Not even if she was hot. Girls are shitty at games, specially at those that I play.

If I wanted a "cyber-date" I'd go webcam some of my friends.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Re:Would You Pay Girls to Play Games With You?

Lol

When it comes to things like this, all I can do is laugh. I say yes, I'm all for these kinds of services. Actually I wish I thought of it. They say a sucker is born every minute, and if someone wants to be so overtly conned, then they deserve to lose their money.

Like that KGB sms service where they charge you a dollar to answer a question .. Lol
    Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Bedouin wrote:
    Lol

When it comes to things like this, all I can do is laugh. I say yes, I'm all for these kinds of services. Actually I wish I thought of it. They say a sucker is born every minute, and if someone wants to be so overtly conned, then they deserve to lose their money.

Like that KGB sms service where they charge you a dollar to answer a question .. Lol
    Yeah, that is stupid.. because ChaCha is free! I've used ChaCha on several occassions to find fun facts when out with friends, etc. and we wanted to know the answer to something.

Someone took pathetic and learned a new way to profit off it. I can only imagine the hordes of social retards flocking to that site.

Xsyon Citizen

I'm going to get my GF to sign up so she can quit her current job and do this all day. We calculated it out on teamspeak, if she did it 15 hours a day for a year she could make $160,000.

Its amazing what people will pay for these days.

brando wrote:
    I'm going to get my GF to sign up so she can quit her current job and do this all day. We calculated it out on teamspeak, if she did it 15 hours a day for a year she could make $160,000.

damn 15 hours a day, working her like a slave.

8. 03-24-2010, 01:04 AM

shadowlz wrote:
    brando wrote:

damn 15 hours a day, working her like a slave.
    Hes got a strong pimphand. :laugh:
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

It worries me that there are guys out there that are so social inept they can't even talk to the girls already in the gaming community.

and just the other day my wife said,
    "I wish I could find a way to get paid for gaming"

I think Brando and I should discuss going in to business together.

160k a year would sure beat her nursing job