Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this a fraud?

Why is this previous thread moved to the junkpile?

Dont You tolerate critism at this site or is the question in subject too dangerous to be shown?

In Your country You might do whatever You want, but in my country Youre opinion or questioning is free, thanks G.

I can ensure I will follow this site and its methodes further no matter whats happening to original posting.

Kindly grow up and tolerate people questioning Your methodes.

regards author of original posting.

Re:Is this a fraud?

Vidar wrote:

Dont You tolerate critism at this site or is the question in subject too dangerous to be shown?

In Your country You might do whatever You want, but in my country Youre opinion or questioning is free, thanks G.

I can ensure I will follow this site and its methodes further no matter whats happening to original posting.

The internet isn't a country. It's the internet.
    Brum, brum.

Vidar wrote:

It's nice to finally see someone that is not tribe tribe material.

TangerineSky wrote:
    Vidar wrote:

It's nice to finally see someone that is not tribe tribe material.
    :laugh:

+1
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

3 Posts out of nowhere and all complaining. Troll much? Seriously go home if you think it is a fraud. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

Xsyon Citizen

Virtus wrote:
    this is nothing but the same crap being regurgitated over and over again, into the junk pile with it.
    This is why the old post was sent to the junk pile.

And that should be done with this thread too.

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

Perhaps he was trigger happy.

I agree though, don't complain about things until the game is released. About deleting(or moving, whatever) your thread, I havn't read it, but I would have deleted material accusing my game of being a fraud as well, I'm all againsed over zelous mods/admin, but srsly ...
    -Teotwauki

Click on the picture for more information on the Brotherhood of Change

The reason was stated quite clearly by a mod. It was the same old crap being regurgitated. You added nothing new with this post, so it will be junked too I suspect.

I respond to your question with a question of my own:

Is this a troll?

There is clearly more evidence towards my speculation than yours.

Kindly grow up and tolerate people thinking your blind slander is rubbish. That is their opinion as well. Until you pay the rent for the forums, you can't make the rules. Will this make junk pile in record time?

jessebfox wrote:
    The reason was stated quite clearly by a mod. It was the same old crap being regurgitated. You added nothing new with this post, so it will be junked too I suspect.

Is this a troll?

Kindly grow up and tolerate people thinking your blind slander is rubbish. That is their opinion as well. Until you pay the rent for the forums, you can't make the rules. Will this make junk pile in record time?
    Exactly. Troll = someone who comes in with no posts and immediately lights a flamewar fire that doesn't matter at all to anyone but them.

Xbwalker wrote:
    jessebfox wrote:

Is this a troll?

Exactly. Troll = someone who comes in with no posts and immediately lights a flamewar fire that doesn't matter at all to anyone but them.
    Not really....that's usually just a plain dumbass.