/shamanRP on/

Spirits of the land, Guide me... My Grandmother... she was taken by you, and now i'm all alone.... What shall I do? I am wise, not strong, I am smart not agile... Show me the way to a tribe that will need my knowledge, and wich will protect me from the dangers of the land... Spirits... hear my call...

/shamanRP off/

New player here looking for a shamanistic/druidic RP Tribe. I played for a few days before the wipe, so did learn some basics. I am fairly new to RP, but have always wanted to I'm in CET timezone (UTC+1/GMT+1) (EU) and would like to join a tribe which is mostly EU based.

I prefer smaller tribes or clans, but will not shun larger tribes either.
If i were to start a tribe of my own, i would have made a Nomadic Theocracy type of tribe. I would blame civilisation and tecnology for the state the earth is in, and would heed to the old ways of the various nomadic tribes around the world (wich i know of through my RP grandmother and scavanged books/magazines, so there would be much missing as well) It would be a small clan/tribe (maybe a max size of say 20, but preferably less).

Now, this is just my prefered playstyle, but as long as i can RP as a druid/shaman/spirit healer ect. i'm happy

IF however there is enough people interested in my specific idea of a tribe to actually make one, in the (EU) timezones, then that is what i will do...