Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OK so your telling me everyone has to start with a tribe ?.. or homestead?.. bull pucky.. if it offers a band then it should let you start with that size.. starting with band does not WORK!! its broke ,, i suppose all this was tested before launch?? If I choose tribe and we only get 7 in our group and this thing will not let us place a totem, or start with homestead and get 7 in the group and it does not let us place a totem clan size,, 7 players are going to be very very upset once again..

Totem placement is my main concern as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jumper45 View Post
    Where is this stated?

Link.
    For someone who believes in seeing it from a dev or mod you don't read the forums very well. Go look around I'm sick of spoon feeding others. I sat ther eand looked through a million posts you should too. You will find it however, just read.

Creating homestead tribes, clans and tribes works, creating bands does not.

wow.. now its asking for a tribe name and no where to place it.. only tribe is offered, but when i click on tribe its asking for a name first but cant find where that goes it just sits there/.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we have just logged in,, cant start a group its already set on tribe but cant even form that,, its asking for a tribe name but no where to enter that,, guess all of us are out of luck...

Added after 1 33 minutes:

ok latest patch fix problems,, thanks devs.. one can now click on tribe and enter name and add folks as they come on line,, totem placement tomorrow... leader supposidly.. I can adjust size of area as folks join and the amout of folks meet the number to expand or decrease area size.. i hope.. Now if lets me place a totem without telling me i dont have enough folks to meat a tribe area and i decrease to lets say a band size (having the correct number of players in the band) all is going to be good,, if not then standby for people in the streets...lol