Thread: Animal Taming

Animal Taming

Did they take out animal taming after wipe, and if not where do i find it and what does it do?

it's not implemented yet

you click your action tab and you'll find animal crafting with the others and from what I've read animal taming captures an animal bear/dear w.e it helps you fight and protects you when you're away from your tribe/homestead. Certain animals like bears you're allowed to mount and ride them to get to places quicker.

Join Apache Today!
    http://apache.guildportal.com/

Xsyon Citizen

Question does charm play a factor and if so , what level?

in your experience, what level of charm or other attribute should have (the least amount) to tame animals? i know taming itself is a skill, but ive also heard charm plays a part. i have 40 charm and i was wondering if there was a minimum you needed to successfully charm a bear or fish or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    in your experience, what level of charm or other attribute should have (the least amount) to tame animals? i know taming itself is a skill, but ive also heard charm plays a part. i have 40 charm and i was wondering if there was a minimum you needed to successfully charm a bear or fish or whatever.
    We dont know yet as we've never gotten the chance to test it.

When is this ready to work ?