Sheet Metal Wall
    Spiked Log Wall
    Limestone Wall
    Yakid Stone Post
    Rough Branch Barricade

is this the same for everyone?

did anyone start with a building?

see you guys in the wastelands

Weird, I didn't either. Buildings must be higher level than 25.

I got:
    Gelenkun Stone Post
    Limestone Wall
    Sheet Metal Wall
    Rough Branch Barricade
    Yakitil Stone Corner Post
    Spiked Log Wall
    Lenkun Stone Corner Post

With 70 int and 67 spi.

Started with the exact list as Xidian. 65 int and 50 spirit, Arch not a chosen skill.

I got the same exact as op. Max int max spirit, arch as my chosen skill. I see a pattern appearing here

90int/40spi basketweaver

I started out with most as the OP

Yakitil Stone Corner Post
    Limestone Wall
    Branch Barricade
    Spiked Log Wall
    Gelenkun Stone Post
    Lenkun Stone Corner Post
    Rough Branch Barricade

First character I've rolled not to have a tent or something o.O
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

ok, so from the small sampling it looks like we will need to work up to the building recipes. that's cool, i will need build walls to keep our tribe lands safe anyways

and just for the record, i rerolled the character 4 times trying small variations on attributes and appearance. always with 90 int and the same beard, cuz that's how i roll, and architecture as main and i'm reasonably sure i got the same list everytime. i say reasonably because i think one time i had one less recipe.

I put 90 STR and 80 into int and per and left everything else at 50, i chose scavaging and terraforming as my skills, i had Armed combat and axes and i got the massacare weapon, i did the first sleeveless shirt and the camo pants and the 2nd sneakers

i didn't get the barraricade but i did get three tent structures, the verticle wall and two corner pillars, im at work but when i get home ill check my recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by fotuenti View Post
    ok, so from the small sampling it looks like we will need to work up to the building recipes. that's cool, i will need build walls to keep our tribe lands safe anyways

and just for the record, i rerolled the character 4 times trying small variations on attributes and appearance. always with 90 int and the same beard, cuz that's how i roll, and architecture as main and i'm reasonably sure i got the same list everytime. i say reasonably because i think one time i had one less recipe.
    During prelude I tested with all with 75-90 in int looking for limestone walls rerolled about 10 times without getting it the first time I put nothing into int I recall having more walls and limestone was one of them... at this point thinking it is completelty random.

i rerolled last night due to loosing all my stuff and my preorder weapon.

i did STr 80, Dex 80 int 80 and spirt 60 and left everything else alone. and i started with limestone walls. but no wooden spike walls, but i did have 3 houses too and those giant X spike things.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    i did STr 80, Dex 80 int 80 and spirt 60 and left everything else alone. and i started with limestone walls. but no wooden spike walls, but i did have 3 houses too and those giant X spike things.
    now i am totally jealous!

but i really do not want to reroll, the run out to our tribelands takes forever.