Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What feature(s) would you like to see in this game

I wanted to start a fresh topic or at least something a little different than the two (that are practically the same thing) that we have going on so this is what I came up with.

I was curious to know what features everyone would like to see in this game and how they would like them implemented. It could be something new, or how they think/hope one of the listed features might work. I'll give a couple off the top of my head for example.

1. I would like the ability to mine. It is not a listed feature yet, although I am sure that it will be.

2. I'm not sure if this feature exists or not, but I would like to be able to enter our player-made tents and huts (if they are big enough) and decorate them to our liking.

3. Makeshift vehicles or wagons (you could use wagons for carrying larger quantities of resources around).

Go ahead and pitch your ideas.

Looking for more free-spirited adventurers! Contact any NoX member or post to our recruitment thread.
    -Explore our backyard solo or with friends!

Re:What feature(s) would you like to see in this game

trapping making would be very very cool
    for example: pit-fall traps, spike pit, swinging logs, rocks dropping, we could also get elaborate with it and make like bows/guns go off. or maybe a warning system trap which could be used to warn tribes of incoming enemies or players, or to trap future pets who knows.

and tree climbing!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luculus View Post
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
    Give a man a fishing pole....and he can kill bears with it.

Xsyon Citizen

Espionage... then we could infiltrate other tibes camps and sabotage them from within, perhaps poison the food supply or intercept important information.
    "Fish can't sit down cause they got no laps!!"

I would like the ability to be a sort of "ninja", where I am small, quick and can kill people from behind before they know I was there. B)

Xx1327 wrote:
    trapping making would be very very cool
    for example: pit-fall traps, spike pit, swinging logs, rocks dropping, we could also get elaborate with it and make like bows/guns go off. or maybe a warning system trap which could be used to warn tribes of incoming enemies or players, or to trap future pets who knows.

and tree climbing!!!!
    If there was a realistic physics engine in which you took damage from falling objects then there would be all sorts of cool traps people could rig up (falling rocks, rolling logs, etc.)

Looking for more free-spirited adventurers! Contact any NoX member or post to our recruitment thread.

Xsyon Citizen

Re: What feature(s) would you like to see in this game

Pen and paper that can be written on and given to others.

Multiple sheets of paper could be bound into a book or a journal.

I'm all for the tools to create one's own gameplay

Growable drugs such as opium and marijuana that cause physical and visual changes to your character and how you perceive the game(weird colors, flashy light, seeing papa smurf, etc.) Being able to make characters addicted to those drugs and having withdrawal as a game mechanic would be cool too.

Xsyon Citizen

Palo god wrote:
    Growable drugs such as opium and marijuana that cause physical and visual changes to your character and how you perceive the game(weird colors, flashy light, seeing papa smurf, etc.) Being able to make characters addicted to those drugs and having withdrawal as a game mechanic would be cool too.
    that would really be nice.
    Can we get loot from stoned chars without fighting?

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

Palo god wrote:
    leave it to a Tribe Tribe member to bring up drugs in the game. :laugh:

I do hope the game has caves. I think it would be a cool place to explore as well as a good place for an outpost.

I want to be able to write music within the game, also to write books.