Looking for ingame information please

With my Tribe a few things have come up dealing with the totem's and village/town's.

I'm sure a few other Tribes may have asked this as well, But I can't find it on the forums here.

1.0 Can a tribe pick up there totem and move to a new area?

1.2 If you can, Do you lose your building?

1.3 If you lose your building, Can a another Tribe put there totem in the old village/town and the building become there's?

2.0 When you talk about a Tribe's growing in members and in building, Y'all have said that we will gain more land. Will there be a center point for the land?

2.1 If syes,Would it be the totem pole, or some building we may need to build?

2.2 IF there is no center point to the land, Does that mean we will be able to have smaller outpost out side of our main village/town land area?

I put this out here so if I do have Xsyon, or Virtus answer my question it is out here for all to see and gain from the information.

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Re:Looking for ingame information please

I really hope you can't just pack up your entire village, that would just be ridiculous.
    Brum, brum.

I don;t think packing up the village would be that bad as long as it had some kind of timer. Maybe a duration of 24 hours and you lose everything but the basics.

i agree packing it up would be stupid shit , would be alot cooler if buildings had a Durabilty on it that would ware down with time or u could knock down

Cradlejoe wrote:
    I really hope you can't just pack up your entire village, that would just be ridiculous.
    Depends on your town.

Perhaps we can assume that there are certain levels of towns? The initial stages are probably nothing more than tents etc.
    That wouldn't be so bad if there was an early option to relocate if you made a mistake.

Tbh it would make sense that you could relocate your town at least in the prelude. Hunters moved a lot, and there are always nomads running around in the beginning. Now, after prelude and once buildings upgrade from huts and stuff it would make sense that you couldn't relocate them.
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

What about dismantling them? Carting off the part of the building and erecting it else where, At the start most of the buildings are grass , Rags and leather types..

I don't see why relocating early on would be a problem????

Without farming, it makes sense that tribes would be mobile and move towards food sources/water sources using collapsible tents, etc. Once we get the Evolution patch with farming, breeding, etc., it would then make sense to build more permanent buildings and fixtures.

Just my opinion.

should take 3 irl days 8)