Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87
  1. #1
    Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lost in the '80s
    Posts
    174

    It's Mullah Time!

    asalaam alaikum wa rahmatullah

    Dear brothers, sisters and disbelievers,
    It is I, your old forum colleague Villa returned unto the masses after a temporary hiatus from these forums.
    My time spent in the wilderness of the world wide web these last few days has given me an insight into many things.
    It would appear that my time spent amongst the heathens from tribe tribe had clouded my true purpose and calling.
    I see now that there are enemies out there who need to be challenged and brought unto the fold, or pay the price.
    I have seen the light, and the light is good; it is the light from a thousand burning infidels.

    The Council of Mullahs is here and it's your choice: the sword or the book.
    Which is it to be?

    Join us now brothers (sisters need not apply).
    inshallah we shall conquer all in the name of our peaceful tribe.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    ...i suppose im the evil which you wish to dispose of... well i take the wrath of your sword and bring down ten times the amount with my own.

  4. #4
    Visitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lost in the '80s
    Posts
    174

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    necoo wrote:
    ...i suppose im the evil which you wish to dispose of... well i take the wrath of your sword and bring down ten times the amount with my own.
    Yeah? well how many women are YOU allowed to marry at once?

  5. #5

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    Villa wrote:
    necoo wrote:
    ...i suppose im the evil which you wish to dispose of... well i take the wrath of your sword and bring down ten times the amount with my own.
    Yeah? well how many women are YOU allowed to marry at once?
    i ensure you i do not think with my dick... perhaps it is about time you learn how not to do that... a castration might be in order

  6. #6

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    Brothers, sisters.

    I fear I must warn all of you of the dangers this group may pose if it is allowed to function and gain momentum.

    This group will attempt to destroy everything we hold dear to us.

    They will sacrifice women and children alike to further their malevolent power and stranglehood on our lands.

    These people have no room for morality, no compasion for the weak.

    They do not live by a code of conduct that respects one and another, a code that you and I currently live by.

    This group are the messengers of evil.

    They exist only to impose a tyrannical way of life.

    The AFG will not stand idle whilst this threat begins to gain momentum, but alone we will not be able to stop this evil from spreading.

    Brothers, sisters I offer you a solution

    It is up to you to heed this message and stand united with your fabulous brethren. Should you chose not to, I fear you may be forced to die alongside this group.

    Together WE must destroy the cogs that allow this machine to function.

    We must show NO weakness, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER and UNITED

    Together we will be VICTORIOUS!

    ONE VISION

    ONE PURPOSE

  7. #7

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    grow up

  8. #8

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    So is this an Islamic/Muslim clan or something?

    That's pretty cool. I met some Islamic people a week or two ago and they were really nice. One was named Imam.

  9. #9

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:
    Brothers, sisters.

    I fear I must warn all of you of the dangers this group may pose if it is allowed to function and gain momentum.

    This group will attempt to destroy everything we hold dear to us.

    They will sacrifice women and children alike to further their malevolent power and stranglehood on our lands.

    These people have no room for morality, no compasion for the weak.

    They do not live by a code of conduct that respects one and another, a code that you and I currently live by.

    This group are the messengers of evil.

    They exist only to impose a tyrannical way of life.

    The AFG will not stand idle whilst this threat begins to gain momentum, but alone we will not be able to stop this evil from spreading.

    Brothers, sisters I offer you a solution

    It is up to you to heed this message and stand united with your fabulous brethren. Should you chose not to, I fear you may be forced to die alongside this group.

    Together WE must destroy the cogs that allow this machine to function.

    We must show NO weakness, WE MUST STAND TOGETHER and UNITED

    Together we will be VICTORIOUS!

    ONE VISION

    ONE PURPOSE
    im well aware of the danger that they impose... however why wipe them out right off the bat... let them grow, let their blood grow strong, and then let my sword strike fear into there eyes, let there blood flow like rain as i laugh at their genocide, let them fall in defeat as i bask in my ever growing strength... and at last let there evil be devoured by my own.

  10. #10

    Re:It's Mullah Time!

    My friend, whilst I am exceedingly grateful for any assistance in this conflict, what you said here today troubles me greatly. This war is not about unnecessary bloodshed. By doing so we are just as guilty as those we are damning. If we allow this group to grow we are increasing the number of lives we must extinguish in order to destroy it. More brothers and sisters will fall in the upcoming conflict should we allow their numbers to grow. We cannot allow that.

    Think of it like this my friend. Do you allow a weed to grow in your precious garden? Do you allow this weed to eventually take over your garden, extinguishing the life around it before you act? No my friend you do not. You strike early with extreme precision to rid the garden of this evil. You cannot allow it grow and take over.

    I urge you to reconsider your aspiration for this conflict. Whilst your enthusiasm warms me greatly, we must channel this energy into a positive act. We must not become the very evil we are fighting against and we must not allow this evil to grow.

Similar Threads

  1. jails
    By Xx1327 in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 04:14 PM
  2. Tredo's Outfitters Headquarters
    By tredo in forum Goods and Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •