Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Small junk piles, for homesteads

If the Devs would have just put in smaller junkpiles ( for 1 man tribes), I believe this would have been much better.
    I dont blame the single guys for planting by other tribes totems, they dont have a choice in many zones, because there are not enough small junkpiles for them.

Sure, they can go plant in the monster junkpiles all over, but they are going to get raped on a daily basis by the bigger guilds who control it.

The radius of the Totems is a fuk up, we all know that, but if there were little junk piles for say 1-2 man tribes, they would claim them, instead of putting theirs by larger guilds.

Just my opinion....what the fuk do I know...we got ours planted ( but have 1 guy right next to it) So I guess we will just have to deal with it, or run him out.

If there were no "Safe-zones" around your totem...this wouldnt be a problem...just bust his arse till he leaves.

So thank the care-bears for this

There are small junk piles here and there, but not nearly enough for homesteaders' needs.

As for the comment about being able to bust someone's arse til they leave, I'm thanking the carebears right now that you can't do that to me. At least there's one very small place in the game where you can't, which is just enough to be fine with me.

Thank you, carebears! <3

Or homesteaders should organize and harass all tribes simply because there are more homesteaders then tribes and make tribes quit Xsyon. Chop down all your trees and dig out all the earth around yout tribe and destroy dirt.

Or you could simply trade with guy next to you and ask him to leave for a price. But I guess you didn't bother thinking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    There are small junk piles here and there, but not nearly enough for homesteaders' needs. ...
    There are no small junk piles in the game, there are only a) incredibly huge and b) rather big junk piles, but no medium or small ones.

I've said before that the junk piles aren't the real problem anyway. The real problem is that there are almost no recipes that don't need junk. Therefore one cannot craft or build anything worthwhile when living far away from the junk.

But you are missing the point that junk piles will be depleted and we will have to scavange the area for remaining stuff instead. Junk piles are some sort of early start help, resources on steroids. So bicthing about junkpiles now is pointless for future.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Or homesteaders should organize and harass all tribes simply because there are more homesteaders then tribes and make tribes quit Xsyon. Chop down all your trees and dig out all the earth around yout tribe and destroy dirt.

What? Wait? Wouldn't that make homesteaders a tribe? .. er .. union?

I'm not worried about being right next to a junk pile, as long as it can't be closed off to me. I can run. I'm good at that.

It was sarcasm, but in case it ever happens homesteaders don't have to be in same tribe to own tribes. If one tribe starts harassing everyone around don't think for one second that people will not organize and make their life miserable as much as possible. Naked homesteaders with preorder weapons, 50 of them, waiting for tribe membrs to leave tribe borders and go for resources. Now that is something worth trying Think of it at Xsyon militia.

Hmmm ... the Xyson Militia. I like that.

If all else fails we can throw ourselves at them in such numbers and regularity that they tire of the effort it takes to kill the never-ending horde of homesteaders with no ganking value. Then we can go about scavenging peacefully while they rebuild their resolve to raise their weapons once again.

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    If the Devs would have just put in smaller junkpiles ( for 1 man tribes), I believe this would have been much better.
    I dont blame the single guys for planting by other tribes totems, they dont have a choice in many zones, because there are not enough small junkpiles for them.

Sure, they can go plant in the monster junkpiles all over, but they are going to get raped on a daily basis by the bigger guilds who control it.

The radius of the Totems is a fuk up, we all know that, but if there were little junk piles for say 1-2 man tribes, they would claim them, instead of putting theirs by larger guilds.

Just my opinion....what the fuk do I know...we got ours planted ( but have 1 guy right next to it) So I guess we will just have to deal with it, or run him out.

If there were no "Safe-zones" around your totem...this wouldnt be a problem...just bust his arse till he leaves.

So thank the care-bears for this
    Oh hey Peon, you're in Hooligans? You guys settle in the same spot as in beta? Who was the guy that plopped his totem next to yours? Was it GreenDude? I saw him snooping around and he said he was looking for a nice spot for a 1-man tribe. I told him there was this nasty PvP guild called hooligans around here so he shouldn't settle here. lol

Oh I'm in Forsaken, btw. We came to a peace agreement a few days ago if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorgan View Post
    Yeah, I'm awfully afraid of a bunch of people who failed to organize before launch are going to rise up against me and my 30 brothers FORGED BY IRON AND BLOOD AND STEEL AND MORE BLOOD.