Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Repetitive Strain Injury

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have to bring to your attention a matter of gravest importance. Like many others, while browsing the internet I scroll up and down pages with the wheel on my mouse with my middle finger. Now in itself, this is a simple enough task, but to my great dismay I am now finding that said finger is developing a noticeable ache.

I fear, that it is actually these forums that are to blame. Being that quoting takes an entire post and not just the latest comment, some of the quote pyramids that are being developed in the lengthier topics are growing at a most alarming rate.

I beseech you dear denizens of Xsyon, please learn how to crop a quote, or ask yourself if it is needed to quote at all. Please, just think of the harm it's causing!

Your Sincerely

Lily

Re:Repetitive Strain Injury

Lily wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen

I have to bring to your attention a matter of gravest importance. Like many others, while browsing the internet I scroll up and down pages with the wheel on my mouse with my middle finger. Now in itself, this is a simple enough task, but to my great dismay I am now finding that said finger is developing a noticeable ache.

I fear, that it is actually these forums that are to blame. Being that quoting takes an entire post and not just the latest comment, some of the quote pyramids that are being developed in the lengthier topics are growing at a most alarming rate.

I beseech you dear denizens of Xsyon, please learn how to crop a quote, or ask yourself if it is needed to quote at all. Please, just think of the harm it's causing!

Your Sincerely

Lily
    Sorry what was that?

Oh and use your index finger.

Click the wheel in, then move the mouse up and down to scroll.

I use my index finger

88chaz88 wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen

Your Sincerely

Lily
    Sorry what was that?

I use my index finger too.
    You know Lily you can always click the scroll button and then drag the page?
    Brum, brum.

Xsyon Citizen

Maybe Lily uses her middle finger not only for scrolling

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

Cradlejoe wrote:
    88chaz88 wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen

Your Sincerely

Lily
    Sorry what was that?

I also suggested that.

88chaz88 wrote:
    Cradlejoe wrote:
    88chaz88 wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen

Your Sincerely

Lily
    Sorry what was that?

I also suggested that.
    Agree
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

Largion wrote:
    88chaz88 wrote:
    Cradlejoe wrote:
    88chaz88 wrote:
    Lily wrote:
    Ladies and Gentlemen

Your Sincerely

Lily
    Sorry what was that?

I also suggested that.
    Agree
    Finally somebody caught on.