Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My totem never dropped.

I created a tribe but my totem never showed up and I waited over 15 minutes. The servers went down and I just checked to see if it appeared and it had not. So what does this mean? What do I do?

I assume you already tried dropping it again in the same spot without abandoning it or anything, right? Just in case it will place now? (DON'T abandon it if it won't let you place because you already have a tribe totem that isn't showing, or you'll have to reroll or wait hours to be able to try again).

I'm a little confused about what I'm even supposed to do. I clicked on the Tribe button, named it, and then created it. The first couple times I tried creating it, it said I was too close to an existing tribe, so I moved a bit further, and it was created. At this point was I supposed to see a totem appear or is there something else I have to do?

Xsyon Citizen
    Have you tried logging out and back in again? Worst case is you'd have to create a new character if it placed your totem in a spot you don't like or abandoned your tribe.

Hey Guys, i logged on today in the planed totem placement time and me and 2 friends got our places, but whats going on ? I logged just in placed the totem and logged off (like the devs want i should do) but now I read "Friday March 11th, 3:00 PM PST the server will be up
    so that tribes can place totems." was that already ? Im not 100% sure about the time zones, in germany it is late in the night, is my totem still there where i placed it or must i place an new one ?

Xsyon Citizen
    If you haven't placed it since 2.5 hours ago you have to place another one.

after create the tribe you need to place the totem

Quote Originally Posted by Maffin01 View Post
    Hey Guys, i logged on today in the planed totem placement time and me and 2 friends got our places, but whats going on ? I logged just in placed the totem and logged off (like the devs want i should do) but now I read "Friday March 11th, 3:00 PM PST the server will be up
    so that tribes can place totems." was that already ? Im not 100% sure about the time zones, in germany it is late in the night, is my totem still there where i placed it or must i place an new one ?
    The new totem code wasn't functioning correctly so they had to roll back to this morning. 3PM PST was nearly 3 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RoTaN View Post
    If you haven't placed it since 2.5 hours ago you have to place another one.
    NICE -.- very great.... i think now our places are lost... very perfect....

Haha, how odd. I walked down a bit and my totem is farrrr from where I intended to place it.
    Perhaps I should have waiting for my character to "catch up" from the lag. I'm still fine with where it's at, though.

Thanks th- Wha. Wait, what. Okay. I'm alt tabbed at the moment and I just checked the area again and I appear to have moved completely! I could not be more confused right now. xD I don't know where I'm at. I'm suddenly placed on the edge of a giant mountain you guys, seriously.
    I have lost my totem again.