Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

cute

Visitor

Please bear in mind that a tax is due from non-believers who wish to live.
    For is it not said "Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."?

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Please bear in mind that a tax is due from non-believers who wish to live.
    For is it not said "Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."?[/quote]

It's people like you that give the Islam religion a bad name.... I guess you have to expect things like this on the internet though.

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Please bear in mind that a tax is due from non-believers who wish to live.
    For is it not said "Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."?[/quote]

It's people like you that give the Islam religion a bad name.... [b]I guess you have to expect things like this on the internet though[/b].[/quote]

Because you'd never hear such things in real life of course! How silly the thoughts are that run through your head.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Villa wrote:[/b]

It's people like you that give the Islam religion a bad name.... [b]I guess you have to expect things like this on the internet though[/b].[/quote]

Because you'd never hear such things in real life of course! How silly the thoughts are that run through your head.[/quote]

Fair enough. Ignorant people are not just on the internet. I'll give you that one. :P

Visitor

Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body.

I don't know what to make of your guys, oh council of mullahs.

One one hand, I am happy to see any sort of middle-eastern presence, be it in a satirical way or otherwise. Yet on the other, you may be becoming a ???? in yourselves due to the majority of people not being able to distinguish culture from Deen.

But then again, I really do not see anyone that could do more damage to the religion of Islam more than the modern muslim community has already done. It is between you and your Nafs ... if you are a true mu'mineen.

As a side note, the word al-Qa'idah ( ??????? ) literally means "the sitting girl."

Visitor

[b]Bedouin wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I don't know what to make of your guys, oh council of mullahs.

One one hand, I am happy to see any sort of middle-eastern presence, be it in a satirical way or otherwise. Yet on the other, you may be becoming a ???? in yourselves due to the majority of people not being able to distinguish culture from Deen.

But then again, I really do not see anyone that could do more damage to the religion of Islam more than the modern muslim community has already done. It is between you and your Nafs ... if you are a true mu'mineen.

As a side note, the word al-Qa'idah ( ??????? ) literally means "the sitting girl."[/quote]
    Salaams,
    sounds like you are in the wrong tribe. The council has a space for you.
    He who stands with me shall be my brother.

[b]Bedouin wrote:[/b]

As a side note, the word al-Qa'idah ( ??????? ) literally means "the sitting girl."[/quote]

It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.

Visitor

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Bedouin wrote:[/b]

It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.[/quote]
    Do you know where I can find them? We still have a few spaces left.