Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Re:Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

[quote][b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.[/quote]
    Do you know where I can find them? We still have a few spaces left.[/quote]

You could try the afterlife. Gonna be hard to pull them away from all those virgins, though.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Ertai_Eglas/newsig.jpg[/IMG]

Visitor

[b]Geezy wrote:[/b]
    [quote][quote][b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    It's actually quite the opposite. The modern Muslim community has veered far off the beaten path of the older, more violent Islamic beliefs. It's the few extremists that are trying to preserve the old ways that are the ones causing all the damage.[/quote]

You could try the afterlife. Gonna be hard to pull them away from all those virgins, though.[/quote]
    It is better to die for the Council than to live for yourself.

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Geezy wrote:[/b]

You could try the afterlife. Gonna be hard to pull them away from all those virgins, though.[/quote]
    It is better to die for the Council than to live for yourself.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I had that in a fortune cookie once.

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]

I'm pretty sure I had that in a fortune cookie once.[/quote]

i like fortune cookies... i couldn't care less about the fortune but... i like the cookie part

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]

i like fortune cookies... i couldn't care less about the fortune but... i like the cookie part[/quote]

To partake in any actions involving fortune-cookies or any form of fortune telling is blasphemy and an affront to Allaah.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]necoo wrote:[/b]

i like fortune cookies... i couldn't care less about the fortune but... i like the cookie part[/quote]

To partake in any actions involving fortune-cookies or any form of fortune telling is blasphemy and an affront to Allaah.[/quote]

any action you say, then you shouldnt even be thinking/typing about them!

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]

To partake in any actions involving fortune-cookies or any form of fortune telling is blasphemy and an affront to Allaah.[/quote]

any action you say, then you shouldnt even be thinking/typing about them![/quote]

You are very clever and witty! The Council could make use of your social prowess! How much weight(which may or may not be explosive) can you wear without significantly hampering your sprinting speed?

Visitor

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]

any action you say, then you shouldnt even be thinking/typing about them![/quote]

You are very clever and witty! The Council could make use of your social prowess! How much weight(which may or may not be explosive) can you wear without significantly hampering your sprinting speed?[/quote]

If you're strapped with explosives then why would you need to sprint?[/quote]
    What are you implying?

We seem to have a case of disappearing posts.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]

You are very clever and witty! The Council could make use of your social prowess! How much weight(which may or may not be explosive) can you wear without significantly hampering your sprinting speed?[/quote]

how much does your mom and sister weigh and you shall have your answer.