Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Nonchalantbears(?????? ???? ?????) is a subtribe to The Council Of Mullahs.
    It is not currently accepting any more members.

Infidels and all women should apply here to the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). This is a great opportunity to officially be recognized by The Council Of Mullahs as a lesser being. This may also be used as a stepping stone to conversion for those who are too weak willed to abandon there sinful ways so easily. Any infidels that have decided to change their ways for the path of righteousness may try to apply to The Council Of Mullahs.

Convert lest your soul burn eternally.

Alhamdulillah

Re:Nonchalantbears (?????? ???? ?????)

I hear a person going by the name of "Roo Virtus" would be ideal for this subtribe.

I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S

On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S

On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser [/quote]

lol, I use to have an Arabic keyboard. I needed one for work. It was fun to post random things on forums in Arabic.

[b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S

On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser [/quote]

lol, I use to have an Arabic keyboard. I needed one for work. It was fun to post random things on forums in Arabic.[/quote]
    Do you speak arabic ?

[quote][b]sisler86 wrote:[/b]

lol, I use to have an Arabic keyboard. I needed one for work. It was fun to post random things on forums in Arabic.[/quote]
    Do you speak arabic ?[/quote]

I know a few words, but I don't by any means speak the language. I had an interpreter. I just told her what to type. Arabic doesn't have any vowels and although they read from left to right, the words are written right to left so there is no literal translation from English sentences.

[quote]I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S[/quote]
    To clarify, you will not be applying to the tribe, but to be on the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). It has no effect on tribe membership of the applicant.

[quote]On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser [/quote]

Your browser is a medium of sin and deserves far worse than an upsetting.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I'm really tempted to officially be recognized as a lesser being, but I'm already happily settled in a tribe. I'm sure a lot of woman won't be able to resist this great opportunity. :S[/quote]
    To clarify, you will not be applying to the tribe, but to be on the Nonchalantbears' Noted List of Carebears (????? ????? ???????). It has no effect on tribe membership of the applicant.

[quote]On a side note, is it a must to use arabic letters ? It upsets my browser [/quote]

Your browser is a medium of sin and deserves far worse than an upsetting.[/quote]

This was really good, I didn't know a browser is able to have sin :laugh: What kind of holy browser do you use ?
    And can you tell me please what Nonchalantbears supposed to mean?

[quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]

Your browser is a medium of sin and deserves far worse than an upsetting.[/quote]

This was really good, I didn't know a browser is able to have sin :laugh: What kind of holy browser do you use ?
    And can you tell me please what Nonchalantbears supposed to mean?[/quote]

It is a [b]medium[/b] of sin, silly girl.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]

And can you tell me please what Nonchalantbears supposed to mean?[/quote]

It is a [b]medium[/b] of sin, silly girl.[/quote]

Oh ! True ! Thanks, my english is not the best around 5am :laugh: I'd better be off to bed now, good night all