Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    useless suggestion

    its half past eleven a.m. and i guess i should make a useless suggestion

    yesterday i saw a lot of people afk running, hiding, whatever since theres is not much to do right now.
    for myself i explored the land around our new spot and did some roleplay with neigbours.
    i remembered the old days of that other game, where people were afk macroing missiles, running against walls of blood etc.
    it isn't much annoying, because running and hiding doesnt make noise like spamming mana missiles do, but i guess you all miss the thing about what games are for - playing ^^

    at the end of my useless suggestion i want to say that makroers, and exploiters destroy atmosphere, mechanics and balance between players and this other type of humans, who seems to need an advantage to others.

    i am now going to play the game and try to prepare to die by epeens ^^

    useless i know, but i know this need to be sayed :P

  2. #2
    If you suspect anyone of cheating , you can report them via the " Support " section on the website .
    Trying everything for now .

    Life is just a game

  3. #3
    heh what was the suggestion? sry

  4. #4
    its true tho if they dont stomp it out now, people will be macroing everything afk before long..

  5. #5
    i dont want to accuse or ban someone, i just want to say that people should play the game and not try to take advanteges by exploting mechanics.
    It's just an indicator for people who need to shape

    this was not a seroius posting

  6. #6
    Imo there needs to be an afk switch... a small window that pops up at random intervals with a small random string that needs to be entered into the afk manager. If you don't enter the string correctly you get logged out. I have seen many games do this and it works great. This would help with afk macro'ers.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stundorn View Post
    its half past eleven a.m. and i guess i should make a useless suggestion

    yesterday i saw a lot of people afk running, hiding, whatever since theres is not much to do right now.
    for myself i explored the land around our new spot and did some roleplay with neigbours.
    i remembered the old days of that other game, where people were afk macroing missiles, running against walls of blood etc.
    it isn't much annoying, because running and hiding doesnt make noise like spamming mana missiles do, but i guess you all miss the thing about what games are for - playing ^^

    at the end of my useless suggestion i want to say that makroers, and exploiters destroy atmosphere, mechanics and balance between players and this other type of humans, who seems to need an advantage to others.

    i am now going to play the game and try to prepare to die by epeens ^^

    useless i know, but i know this need to be sayed :P
    Im at the keyboard bra running into a rock for 28hrs now, don't tell me im macroing or afk.

    Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Imo there needs to be an afk switch... a small window that pops up at random intervals with a small random string that needs to be entered into the afk manager. If you don't enter the string correctly you get logged out. I have seen many games do this and it works great. This would help with afk macro'ers.
    many games don't do this name 5, go go go
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by phreak View Post
    I think he wants people banned before the game even starts. He would make a perfect assistant for Virtus.

    lol no need for that...just tell em on chat theres a cookie in a tribal zone...guy will tear it apart....LOVES his cookies...

  9. #9
    Well I agree with your useless suggestion Stundorn.

    Some people seemed to have approached Xsyon exactly as the same way they approached Darkfall. Macro, exploit, repeat actions meaninglessly so the can 'level up' and get some sort of unnatural edge over other players. This thereby creates a world full of people who are prepared to do the same, and people who want to relax, play and enjoy get forced to the sidelines and usually out of the game completely.

    There's two main solutions afaik - code it to make it impossible or make the difference between a fully 'macroed' character and a normally played one minimal.

    Anyway, it depresses me. I have a job and a family and I'm, relatively speaking, successful IRL and I want to play games to relax and have fun. I don't like players whose self-esteem rests upon their hollow achievements in a virtual world. Especially as they usually manipulate or exploit the game world to gain these hollow achievements in the first place.

    So, if you're desperate to 'win' in Xsyon: please take a long hard look at your life. Try to get fulfilment in your school/job and relationships and not by 'winning' in a game. It's real and you will feel better about yourself. Honestly.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Im at the keyboard bra running into a rock for 28hrs now, don't tell me im macroing or afk.
    28 hours straight? At your keyboard? Okay. . I won't tell you you were ever AFK or macroing I will tell you that you will die on the toilet with foam coming out of your mouth when you finally stop. Too soon?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •