Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

turning stuff on 15th very smart idea ^^

So if there is new wave of people that gona play on 15th which will mean more laggg and if you conisdering turn all stuff on then that would be bad mistake... Because I am sure this is what xsyon is considering and that wouldnt be smart idea since you can expect data crashes of more people placing totems if you dont turn stuff before 15th you will lose people because more people get fed up...

well curious how other people will feel about this if that is the case not only we lose our 1 week headstart but most likly we still wont be able to play this for another week ^^ even tho we were promised to be able to start yesterday in stage 3

yep going be bad real bad, but what do we know right ?

May even cause game go down in flames which would be sad

Crash crash roll back roll back 90% everyone rage quits

Jordi made a post in game stating that he would have the features on in game before the 15th, I know there's not much time before that date but seriously i don't think they have a choice financially about launching the game.

So either we are going to be here to support this game, the devs, and the community or we can all rage quit and find another game.

Just FYI, I'm not going anywhere!

There is obviously a source or few sources of lag stemming from things unrelated to crafting, terraforming or animals. I would imagine that this needs to be addressed before proceeding. Isn't this only marginally different than your last thread, Star?

Maybe one of the mods can start a refund thread and sticky it. If shit hits the fan on Tuesday like I've been saying it will; I'll go for that refund (which you know they will give if asked polite) and check back in 6 months or so.

Refund for what Sal. All you bought was the game and your getting two months free, so you payed 10$ for the game. Might as well use that and if you aren't happy at that point just cancel before monthly payments start. Especially if you plan on checking back in 6mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    Refund for what Sal. All you bought was the game and your getting two months free, so you payed 10$ for the game. Might as well use that and if you aren't happy at that point just cancel before monthly payments start. Especially if you plan on checking back in 6mo.
    My intentions are good. But I feel scarred right now. I don't mind putting my money in the basket to give an Indie developer a chance like this. But the false promises (delays; not making deadlines) make me feel like they aren't taking me seriously.

The 15th doesn't mean jack considering the game is up for sale, and has been advertised for a while now.

I suspect the 15th was just some tactic to buy himself more time from the start and to get us to swallow the "You're gonna play Xyson Alpha for the whole "pre-launch" weekend" pill.

What do you expect the Prelude to be? It's not the finished game, and will be turning on things over the months.. So we'll be playing a beta for a good 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire5 View Post
    What do you expect the Prelude to be? It's not the finished game..
    Uhm.. expect the game that we bought?

Prelude with prelude skill?