Thread: Server reboots

Question Server reboots

So what's with all the server reboots today? I saw in general chat something about the system allows long names, but this is killing the database?

from what I heard before last server reboot. The people making long names are bypassing something that keeps em from making it that long.

If it's such a problem shouldn't there be restrictions to stop it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    If it's such a problem shouldn't there be restrictions to stop it in the first place?
    Thier were someone found a way to exploit the system so you could make longer names. Which means now time has to be wasted to fix that issue. Atleast that is what I gather from the developers orange text 2 mins before last server reset.

The AFG will report all those who use spaces either in text or names as this has been identified as a main cause for lag and is stopping the developers from doing their work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Gromitovsky View Post
    The AFG will report all those who use spaces either in text or names as this has been identified as a main cause for lag and is stopping the developers from doing their work correctly.
    Whatever gets things fixed.