Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

A little insight and a personal confession

With this post I hope to clear the air of the biggest question on this forum "is this a scam?" and I can 100% assure you it is not. Why you ask? Well the answer is simple, I have not revealed much about my connection with Xsyon and how much of a role, while only little compared to the Devs, I have played.

I have seen every animation, seen every weapon/tool/clothing/animal model.

However...

For the last year I have had an offline mode of the client, which is a fancy way of saying I spent a lot of timing doing nothing but looking at terrain.

This, however, has recently changed. Last Monday I took my first plunge and logged into the real game Jooky (Lead Dev) and I have been sorting out major bugs that we have come across to prepare for the pre-orders.

Since that time I have grown quiet attached to terraforming.

I have not done anything complex yet such as crafting or fighting animals as these are currently turned off so as to test the basic functions of the game.

On top of this I have worked with Jooky as a tester on the previous game he worked for which he was the client side developer.

Many other players from previous mentioned game are roaming this website partially because they know of Jooky and his dedication and competence as a developer.

I have not come forward with this information before hand because I assumed Jooky would want me to keep it quiet and because I did not have server access before a week ago, also I didn't want to get pounded with thousands of questions.

That being said please do not bombard me with thousands of questions as I simply will ignore them, on the sole grounds that this is a game of discovery not hand holding.

However, please feel free to make any comments you wish.

Re:A little insight and a personal confession

Sounds good!

Cheers ears.

eye wuv yew

Thanks for sharing.

Been starving for anything new thats not just speculation.

Loc Legend wrote:
    eye wuv yew
    I second this motion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Seriously though, I think I speak for the majority of the community when i say, thank you and I believe that was a very professional thing to do.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Virtus wrote:
    ...On top of this I have worked with Jooky as a tester on the previous game he worked for which he was the client side developer.

...However, please feel free to make any comments you wish.
    Out of curiosity was that "previous game" you worked QA on Roma Victor?... It does sort of affect your credibility a little.

Can you comment on the server hardware? Everything I saw on that Hypernia site seemed to be about hosting arena-type shooter games, with exception to Cabal Online (no idea how much of an MMO that is).

I don't know anything about server hardware. Are those machines going to do the job longterm for an MMO or is this a temporary thing while hopefully earning revenue for upgrades?

JCatano wrote:
    Can you comment on the server hardware? Everything I saw on that Hypernia site seemed to be about hosting arena-type shooter games, with exception to Cabal Online (no idea how much of an MMO that is).

I don't know anything about server hardware. Are those machines going to do the job longterm for an MMO or is this a temporary thing while hopefully earning revenue for upgrades?
    http://www.hypernia.com/mmog.php

Well this is just dandy.