Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoW.... terrain

Global chat is gone. More junk piles scattered around. Less overall complaining as a potential result. No more red text. Did I mention yet how happy I am about that?

It's well worth the time it's taking to download this patch.

Wow...another thread complaining

Well we all question the motive "why"

YET we know why. Because of the community.

Some didnt have a good spot due to the dev's not giving enough notice for totem drop (2nd time), that caused a major uproad. More than likely listened and put this in to calm tenions.

Now we ask for this, ask for that and so on and continue to ask ourselves the simple question WHY. Ask ourselves why and think and you shall know the answer to the question.

The starter area is everything we currently have access to, Jooki said

Ok... let me clarify why prioritize junk piles when the game feels so broken, the revelation of new junk piles could have come at a later time with some backstory of some natural disaster or after the snow melted away to reveal new patches of junk. but for the love of god get the game going already seriously screw these stupid choices the dev team keeps making,

Here is a road map for the clueless company

1. Get servers stable and preforming up to snuff (DL server and world server)
    2.Get features turned on that this game is supposed to be (turn them on slowly over time i dont care)
    3.Fix cosmetic things and cave into the "whining" community, only after #1-2 otherwise there will be no community to please.

Damn people can be stupid sometimes. They are having problems with tribe, clan and homested radius areas. They have said so several times in the last couple days. They adjusted the sizes of each to try and accommodate more people. It helped a little. Guess what?? the area is huge and i dont think they were ready for this much interest in the game or the amount of people that would be preordering. If you payed attention to your patch info, it looks as if they are expanding the starter area slightly and adding some smaller junkpiles to more remote areas. This will allow for a much more versitile landscape for PVP and trade. Everyone QQ, just play the f'n game when it starts or quit.

Completely off-topic: Notice how the OP capitalized both W's in "wow" as if he was abbreviating World of Warcraft - just shows the influence that game has on the MMO community.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Prince View Post
    Completely off-topic: Notice how the OP capitalized both W's in "wow" as if he was abbreviating World of Warcraft - just shows the influence that game has on the MMO community.
    hah didnt even noticed i did that, i havent played WoW since wrath .... now im kinda scared blizzard is in my subconscious