Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did I seriously just read this....

"A final wipe will occur after a full server move
    and pre-order players will be given an additional
    two weeks of game time."

Where did you read that? I thought we were given 2 month of free game time? not 2 weeks?

We're you reading the Announcement archives? The release was delayed before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    A jug fills drop by drop...

i was hoping it was part of an older update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    i was hoping it was part of an older update?
    I was (and am) hoping the same.
    It seems I've singed a troll or two too many with my trusty flamethrower, and now hark! The ban hammer hovereth. Troll me more, and I'll see it falls on your head and not on mine, by the power of the report post button.

On a side note, I'm sorta cranky, but I love you all anyway!

He said 'additional two weeks'....as in addition to the 2 months. So 2 month+2 weeks altogether.

I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.
    If it's not outdated, I'll cope, the added junk piles should really help smooth out yet another launch day scramble. I can't wait to get in game tonight to see if a couple of isolated, pretty little spots I found in the mountains now have nearby junk. On the other hand, I'll be even happier if we aren't going to face another wipe + totem day(s) fun!
    It seems I've singed a troll or two too many with my trusty flamethrower, and now hark! The ban hammer hovereth. Troll me more, and I'll see it falls on your head and not on mine, by the power of the report post button.

On a side note, I'm sorta cranky, but I love you all anyway!

Well it is the exact wording of the old message. I am assuming that it is not current. The two weeks were to make up for the 2 week "head start" from what I recall.

I think that is an old post, it sounds a lot like the time they did that exact thing and gave us an extra two weeks, why would they give us another 2 weeks that would be 3 months free after launch! right now we are already at 2 1/2 months.