Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    It's hard to get far on your own.

Join a tribe.

Join Redtail.

Hi guys. Ive only been playing a couple of days and have decided it was time to find a tribe. How would I go about getting an invite to redtails? I live in Australia but I work nights so I'm on at all different times (mainly during the night). I think you guys are a couple of zones away from me so I'll disband my camp and start the ling trek and hopefully I'll hear from you guys. Btw my ingame name is Troy

Hey troyeu. Welcome to Xsyon sure we'd be glad to have you. What time are you usually on line? We have players from UK and USA so most times are covered. Just head over too zone 1059 coords 700/700/700 ish as soon as your within zone chat range start shouting for a Redtail. I'll put a shout out on our forum that'll you'll be on your way over. You could also check out our forums. Search Guild Portal then Redtail Tribe. Also ill be in game this evening. From 7pm GMT

Still active, still recruiting, come join us

Hello Guys , iam New to Xsyon and looking to Join your Tribe .. i Need all the help i can get .

Thx alot .. Btw my ign is : JoeTi

hello there JoeTi Welcome to Xsyon. If your looking to Join The Redtail Tribe. start at crystal spawn point and head north. and start shouting for a Redtail in Chat straight away. there is usually someone on look forward to meeting you in game. Zone 1059 aim for coords 700/700/700

Redtail Tribe Good Aligned Crafter/Hunter/Gatherer Friendly Social Tribe who doesnt tale themselves or the Game TOO seriously

iam already there mate ... inside the tribe buildings

heh welcome to Redtail Tribe then JoeTi

Our tails are 80% redder than any other tribes. check us out today!

Still active, still recruiting. Redtail flies high again.