Forgive my confusion

Hello, I'm relativley new to xsyon and haven't been keeping track the last couple of weeks.

I'm therefore wondering, has the final wipe occured yet? I thought it was occuring on the 15th but it seems to of happened already?

The announcements forum gives the impression the wipe has occured but the game won't be fully activated till the 15th. Is this correct?

Many thanks

The Final wipe has been done on the 10th, almost all features of the game were turned off at the same time. Totem placement was reenabled on the 11th. As of the 13th it seems that many of the functions were turned back on, but still not all of them. The 15th is the day they say the spawn animals again. If they enable the rest of the available features at the time as well, I'm not entirely sure.

3. 03-14-2011, 05:01 AM

Bah beat me by 2 mintues..anyway ^^ This.
    Gathering and Scavenging is on atm, if you can manage to get patched. It's a 1.5 GB update (with no Torrent) on the crappy DL servers.

Drev

Thanks for the replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Bah beat me by 2 mintues..anyway ^^ This.
    Gathering and Scavenging is on atm, if you can manage to get patched. It's a 1.5 GB update (with no Torrent) on the crappy DL servers.

Drev
    Everything is on at the moment except building structures.

It's a 1.5 GB update (with no Torrent) on the crappy DL servers.

^^

you have got to be effing kidding me? right now the brain is saying "give the f**k up already" - how much more of this does one have to take. 1.5gb of patch? seriously, sounds like someone needs to make the code blocking and update features a little bit more mallable...

Quote Originally Posted by wyldmagik View Post
    It's a 1.5 GB update (with no Torrent) on the crappy DL servers.

^^

you have got to be effing kidding me? right now the brain is saying "give the f**k up already" - how much more of this does one have to take. 1.5gb of patch? seriously, sounds like someone needs to make the code blocking and update features a little bit more mallable...
    This is obviously your first time using a computer and playing a mmo.