Can someone seed environment.xsip for new people

Hey i just pre ordered the game and I downloaded the patch but it will still take 2 days for me to download environment.xsip or other big starting downloads. Can someone seed it through torrent for me, atm i am seeding the new patch for other people would be really helpful. Thanks guys

thank you so much !my download is about a 1.5 gig download i was hoping environmt was the bulk of it but it might not be . What is the biggest download other than zone ? thanks again !

Texture I believe is close to 900mb and should be the second largest after zone.

No trans fat. Product may contain peanuts or other nuts.
    In rare cases some side affects have been known. These include but may not be limited to: Flatulence, Diarrhea, Upset Stomach, Nausea, Kidney Failure, Radiation Poisoning, Headaches, Migraines, Brain Tumors, Shortness of Breath, Drowsiness, Seizures, Dirty Fingers, Dirty Toes, Pimples, Acne, Loose Teeth, Gingivitis, Tuberculosis, Gangrene, Gout, and others.

could someone please host texture then because that seems to be the bulk of what is left. would really appreciate it!

isnt there a direct download for the entire /date folder?

torrent and patcher are slow!

Idk but I will def host it/ or seed it (if there is one) when i am done.

From February 19th... archived forum post.

http://www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon.torrent

Don't know how fast it is or how out of date the files might be, but it might be worth a shot.

No trans fat. Product may contain peanuts or other nuts.
    In rare cases some side affects have been known. These include but may not be limited to: Flatulence, Diarrhea, Upset Stomach, Nausea, Kidney Failure, Radiation Poisoning, Headaches, Migraines, Brain Tumors, Shortness of Breath, Drowsiness, Seizures, Dirty Fingers, Dirty Toes, Pimples, Acne, Loose Teeth, Gingivitis, Tuberculosis, Gangrene, Gout, and others.